VOLUNTEER FOR US
Little Britches is continuing to carefully follow the COVID-19 pandemic. Please stay tuned to our website and social media to remain updated for changes to our program schedule.
Volunteer Training 2020
SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Wednesday, April 8th
from 3:30 - 4:30 PM
30 Tophet Road, Roxbury CT
Spring Program begins on April 20th.
(No horse experience necessary!)
Volunteers play a critical role in our therapeutic riding lessons. Little Britches relies heavily on volunteers from the community, they are essential to our function.
From lessons to logistics, fundraising to coordinating, we have a place for you.
Lessons run for approximately 3 hours in the afternoon at our location in Roxbury.
Volunteer responsibilities include:
• Leading horses
• Sidewalking and assisting riders
• Setting up for lessons
• Grooming and tacking of horses
Here are some great reasons to volunteer at Little Britches:
- It's great exercise and lots of fun!
- Volunteering for Little Britches looks great on college applications and resumes.
- You can fulfill your community service hours with great kids and great horses!
- Help us keep the Little Britches community thriving
For more information about volunteering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 350-5050
Ready to volunteer? Download and fill out the
Volunteer Registration and Release Form: LBVolunteer Form.pdf